GA License Number: 277037
5755 North Point Parkway Suite 16
I became a Realtor® in 2004 and have been a full-time Real Estate Agent since that time. Currently my Real Estate License is with PalmerHouse Properties where I have had my license since 2013.
I initially “hung my license” at Metro Brokers, where, in my 1st year as an Agent, I earned Rookie of the Year Award, beating out more than 1,300 new Agents. I also won the Summit Club Award for sales over $5M.
Between Metro Brokers and PalmerHouse Properties I spent 6 years with Keller Williams where I earned the additional accreditation of Luxury Home Specialist.
My primary area of focus and intimacy is the “North Atlanta” area, which encompasses the East Cobb area of Cobb County, the Woodstock area of Cherokee County, and North Fulton County which includes Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, Sandy Springs and Johns Creek.
I work with both Buyers and with Sellers and have assisted in the sale of homes from $130,000 to $1.8 Million. To see some of my recent sales and testimonials, please click here.
Selling your home is an individual business transaction. It is NOT a production line process and is rarely repeatable. The Agent you choose should have 3 simple goals:
- Sell your home in the shortest time possible, but never for less than its value
- Find a Buyer who is willing to pay the Market Value
- Communicate with you constantly to keep you totally informed of all showings, expectations, and required steps to bring the business transaction to a trouble-free close.
In order to make that happen, the agent needs to price it perfectly, market it superbly, communicate constantly and monitor the competition.
I have earned my reputation and my 5 star rating for several reasons - the most significant being that I don't have a Team and I'm not part of a team. If you call me, you get ME - 24 hours a day (or 25 hours a day if needed!).
As the single point of contact for everything involved with the responsibilities below, you never have to be concerned with discussing the sale with a team member who has never even seen the house. Or discussing contract details with someone who doesn't know WHY we chose to list it at the price we did.
As the single, and only point of contact, this then is what I do differently:
- Perfect Pricing Strategy – Anyone can pull Comps and anyone can suggest a Listing Price. (And I have horror stories to prove that). If an Agent isn’t intimately knowledgeable about your neighborhood and its sales history, you are getting an opinion which could result in your home being on the market 10 times longer than it should. Frequently, in looking at Comps, it isn't as important to know what a Comp sold for, as much as knowing WHY it sold at the price it did. Your home is unique as is every other home in the area and neighborhood. Therefore the odds of every house being priced the same are unacceptable. In pricing a home, there are 3 choices an Agent has::
- Price it lower than its market value so it sells faster, the transaction is churned quickly, money is left on the floor (not even the table) and the Agent gets his Commission sooner!
- Price it higher than its market value which frequently is used to get the Agent the Listing, but will cause the house to last longer on the market, the net proceeds will end up being lower, the Listing becomes “stale”, and one reduction after another points to a Seller who is desperate (causing the reduction in net proceeds)
- The third choice is pricing perfectly. It will Sell in the right time and at the right price. I have been to multiple Appraisal courses and I know how a home should be priced for its condition, location, and features at the time it is put on the market. I price perfectly and also strategically. If I can’t show you and convince you that I have the perfect price for your home, at this time, in this market, and in the condition in which we will present it, then how could I possibly convince the Buyer? Price is KEY and my pricing is based on well accepted appraisal guidelines. I price perfectly and/or strategically.
If an Agent is not capable of determining the PERFECT PRICE, for your house, for the condition it's in, on the day it is listed, they should be representing Buyers only - not Sellers who deserve to get the full value when they list their homes - as I believe they should!
- Superb Marketing – I spent many years as a Corporate Marketing Director and I assure you, Marketing is NOT Selling! Marketing is presenting information that generates sufficient interest in a product such that people become interested and enticed. In Real Estate it requires far more than simply Listing the Home. It requires professional photography, videography, enticing verbiage, selling more than the home only (it includes the location, lifestyle, neighborhood, etc.), staging, and 100% accuracy in the Listing information. All Marketing must create excitement for the features, and the features must support the price – creating excitement, interest, validity, and value! I create value in the mind of the buyer.
- Communication – I, personally, will communicate with you at least weekly, or daily if you prefer, plus after every single showing. I, personally, will do EVERY SHOWING (more on that below) after which I will pass on the feedback from the showing. I also will monitor the competition weekly to determine if outside circumstances require a price change (increase or decrease). I do not like to change a price but will if it is to your benefit. I no longer use an automated feedback system because there is no better interaction than using a telephone. I speak with every showing agent, assess the interest level of the potential buyer and garner comments that might assist in presenting the property in a more favorable light. I have been highly acknowledged for my level of personal communication.
- Accuracy – Accuracy is included in my marketing efforts, but deserves its own bullet. Errors in Listings are out of control to a point where nearly 90% of Listings have either erroneous information or omissions! Wrong information concerning the wrong schools, bus stops, directions to the home, neighborhood amenities, square footage, and especially Taxes, cause potential buyers to question what other errors there might be, or even worse, to not even see a Listing in an Internet search. I have examples, and again - horrific stories, of the impact of inaccuracies.
Listing Price, Accuracy, and Marketing are my strengths, and have resulted in a 100% successful, and amenable CLOSING RATE. A high level of Communication just makes the entire process much more stress-free. Basically, 100% of my closings have been non-contentious closings. I will not overprice a house in order to get a listing – but I will price it for its full value and attempt to increase the value of the neighborhood.